Sales Account Manager (US/ California)
Location: LA Area, CA; Home office possible.
You have proven sales experience in the Media Industry? Are you able to handle B2B settings with multiple stakeholders and decision makers? Dp you think that every problem can be solved?
Then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
The main responsibilities are:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
You should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have good communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Some other skills we need:
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth requirements
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive (in Media Business)
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
Job Types: Contract, Commission